samedi 2 avril 2011

Many ways to say someone is eye candy



I was hanging out with a friend of mine and we were out clubbing. At some point, my friend spotted a really good-looking girl and said « Putain, c’est un avion de chasse celle-là ! ». I burst out laughing and I said that I hadn’t heard that expression in a very long time. So it gave me the idea to blog about it. Slang is really strong when it comes describing someone’s physical attributes. We sometimes use really funny metaphors. Here are the ones I can remember so far...

T’as vus celle-là, elle est bien tankée ! (have you seen that one, she’s a knock out--complimenting on her physical assets)

C’est un bloc (he or she is a block)

Elle me fait tripper! (she amazes me!)

Cette fille c’est un avion de chasse ! (this girl is really good looking)

Avion de chasse = fighter plane

C’est une bombe/bombe atomique (that’s a bomb)

T’as vu elle ! Elle est trop bonne/C'est une Bonnasse! (did you see her ? She’s really gorgeous -- a bit vulgar too, it also means that she looks like a good lay)

Il est canon (he’s stunning) --that refers to the canons of beauty in drawing.

Il déchire ! (He’s drop-dead gorgeous)

Lui c’est un beau gosse (Cf : BG)

Beau Cul Belle Gueule! ( based on "BCBG = Bon Chic Bon Genre" which is used to describe a classy/sophisticated/preppy person but here they use it as a pun "Nice ass Pretty face")

Elle est (super,hyper...) mimi ( She is super cute)

Il est à tomber! (he's to die for)

Now a bit risqué!!!!!

Si elle était dans mon lit j'irais pas dormir dans la baignoire! (if she were in my bed I wouldn't sleep in the bathtub)

elle a les yeux qui crient braguette! (Her eyes are looking for lust or she is DTF)

braguette= fly on a pants

*Most of these expressions apply to men or woman--except "Elle est trop bonne" et "Lui c’est un beau gosse".

5 commentaires: